Planned, but require Lv15 Delta.
Lv15 Monolophosaurus + Lv15 Dracorex Gen 2 + Lv15 Delta + Lv19 Velociraptor
* Still has 5% crit risk under Spinotahraptor's DR
Lv24 - 2858 hp 1207 atk 126 spd
All moves and order:
1x CI 1811 (2717) dmg
1x DR 2414 dmg + Atk debuff (2 turns)
1x GW 1207 dmg + Bleed (30%, 2 turns)
?x S 1207 dmg
Lv23 - 1944 hp 1167 atk 129 spd 10% crit
All moves and order (based on your hp):
?x P 2334 dmg + Atk debuff (1 turn)
?x DI 1751 dmg + Atk debuff (2 turns)
1x S 1167 dmg
Lv25 - 2572 hp 1239 atk 127 spd
* Trait: Immune
All moves and order (possible):
1x DI 1859 dmg + Atk debuff (2 turns)
1x NI Remove buffs + 1859 atk
1x NS Remove buffs + 1239 atk
?x ES (Act first) 50% dodge (3 turns)
* AI will not use it at first round
1. Low HP but Faster
About the special parts:
1. The creature sorts are from 2nd Rare Incubator, and I still don't know that how to trigger Mono as second.
1. According to "Pyroraptor Strike", Pyro also go DI first when your hp high, don't forget to cleanse your debuff.
2. According to "Hybird Heavy Hitters", like Magnapyritor, Monomimus has both DI and NI, so DI will be first.
Faster creatures, Armored creatures, Distraction, SS (Cleanse Distraction), Draco pack